FIND YOUR RING SIZE
Diamonds Mine is happy to assist you in determining the correct ring size.
Request a Free Ring Sizer
We are happy to send you a complimentary ring sizer so that you can easily measure your ring size at home. Ring sizers shipped to the US and Canada will arrive within five to seven business days and delivery time to the UK and Australia may take longer.
Find Your Measurement With Our Ring Sizing Guide
If you would like to measure your ring size immediately, print out our simple Ring Sizing Guide. Before you print, be sure to check that page scaling is set to "none" on your print dialog box.
Use the Ring Sizing Guide to measure a ring you have at home by placing the ring over the size circles until it matches the inside edge of your ring. Make sure the ring you use fits the exact finger (and hand) the you are purchasing the ring for.
To create your own ring sizer, start by cutting out the ring sizer. Wrap the ring sizer snugly around the widest part of the intended finger so that the numbers are visible to you, and insert the pointed end through the slit you made in the sizer. Make note of the number that lines up with the slit, this is your ring size!
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CHART
All Diamonds Mine rings are specified in standard US sizes. View the conversion chart to see how US sizes map to finger circumference, as well as how US sizes convert to Canada, Australia, UK and other countries.
1. Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
2. Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your partner's rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase.
3. Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
4. Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day.
5. If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
6. If you are aiming for a surprise, read our tips about how to find your partner's ring size without her knowing.
7. When you don’t know your partner’s ring size, selecting one of the standard ring sizes is your best choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.